[jhb_airlines] Re: Dual monitors with FS

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 20:19:41 +0000

Mike

F9 starts FSNav

Ctrl+F9 closes FSNav to a smaller window, then drag to your other screen.

Ctrl+F9 sends it back to your main screen in full.

You can move back and forth with this switching.

Am sure that FSNav will not run across a LAN.

I have used this ever since getting a secondary monitor.

Frank F

Mike Lucas wrote:
I've just had a quick look at FS with my new dual monitor setup. I must admit that I don't see where this will give me any further benefits over my existing LAN setup with the second (laptop) PC running some of the subsidiary programs (ServInfo, FSMeteo, PCF Voice). I thought that I could move FSNav on to a second monitor but I can't see how to do so.

Can anyone enlighten me please?

Mike L