[jhb_airlines] Re: Dual monitor help

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 18:24:57 +0000

Sorry Mike, when I retired I vowed I'd do no more decorating.
I recall, many years ago, infecting the scenery list with my abhorrence of s''ds. Could we not extend our voluntary embargo on outhouses, to include W.......R?

BTW, in other respects you can't be faulted. When you get your second monitor running, I'm in the process of passing modified panel files for a second monitor, to FTDS. If you want copies just shout.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Lucas wrote:

I recently treated myself to a new 20" LCD monitor, moved the old 17" one to #2 PC and have a spare 15" monitor as a result. So I decided to set up a dual screen system on #1 PC, mainly for use with FS - although I haven't got that far yet. I have got the 2 monitors working (at last) from the one graphics card - Windows required at least 5 restarts to get things working (although that did include installing the latest nVidia Forceware drivers - 93.71).

I now find an odd result. The wallpaper which previously filled the 1600x1200 20" display no longer does so - even when selecting "Stretch" as the picture display mode. The same wallpaper appears OK on the secondary (15") monitor, at 1024x768.

Can anyone help me get my full-size wallpaper back?

Mike L