[jhb_airlines] Re: Dual monitor help

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 17:03:03 +0000

Problem solved - just dig a bit deeper in the NVidia menus.

Mike L

Mike Lucas wrote:
I recently treated myself to a new 20" LCD monitor, moved the old 17" one to #2 PC and have a spare 15" monitor as a result. So I decided to set up a dual screen system on #1 PC, mainly for use with FS - although I haven't got that far yet. I have got the 2 monitors working (at last) from the one graphics card - Windows required at least 5 restarts to get things working (although that did include installing the latest nVidia Forceware drivers - 93.71).

I now find an odd result. The wallpaper which previously filled the 1600x1200 20" display no longer does so - even when selecting "Stretch" as the picture display mode. The same wallpaper appears OK on the secondary (15") monitor, at 1024x768.

Can anyone help me get my full-size wallpaper back?

Mike L