[jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads/Updates

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 11:37:23 +0000

Sorry, missed out a bit (doesn't make sense) see  below.

Al

Alastair wrote:
Hi Peter

If this is addressed to Mike and myself.
Mike uses FS2002, however, not sure about Mike's operating system.

I use FS2004 and Windows XP.

I am about to install FSInn and, hopefully, ATOC/FPI on the remote computer.

Will wait until after tonights FPI session, just in case it goes 'pear shaped'.

I have read the manual on installing ATOC (full) version on the remote computer and it seems reasonably straight forward (famous last words)!

The only (slight) problem is can I use a button on the main computer yoke as a PTT button for ATOC running on the second computer?

I have registered versions of FSUIPC and WideFs installed.

Al

ps I think that Mike is away on business at the present time.

Peter Dodds wrote:

It is so easy in FS2004, i am really surporised and puzzled by this.

There may be a common issue here with yours and Mikes systems. Are you both using FS2002? What Operating System? etc.