[jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads/Updates

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 01:04 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

> I've installed FSInn to take a look but am at present puzzled
> as to how the
> aircraft get allocated for viewing.  There is no dropdown menu
> to select an
> aircraft to be "seen" as, so I can only presume that it checks
> the
> aircraft.cfg of the aircraft you are actually flying.  How the
> system can
> then deduce which VIP model and texture to use is still a
> mystery to me.....
You can configure which default aircraft is seen if FSInn can't
find a match in its files, but if it does find a match, the
aircraft looks fine, but livery may not (in my case didn't) look
anything like the livery you are flying. I think this is a
function of what liveries are built into the VIP libraries.