[jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads/Updates

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 14:17:40 -0000

I have just plugged in with the new SB3 software. It took a while to set up
as I've not used SB before - I've only controlled in VATSIM.

Currently sitting on the ground at BIRK and am puzzled. There doesn't seem
to be any way of seeing ATC or aircraft nearby except by going into
ServInfo. Although there is a voice option in the setup menu it is also
telling me that I am on text only..

Phil - did you finish your test with Alastair?