[jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads/Updates

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 11:50:38 +0000

Phil

I have the latest versions of Squawkbox and FSinn installed, so can try both.

On my way

Al

Phil Reynolds wrote:
Hi Alastair,

Have you got Squawkbox 3.0.4 installed?  If so, let me know and I'll
position at BIKF for a spot of testing!

Phil

-----Original Message----- From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Alastair Sent: 03 December 2005 11:26 To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads/Updates

Colin

To my mind, anyway, the latest version of FSInn is a bit more polished.

FSInn has a radar option and, I think, more weather options.

However, as Phil says, it's horses for courses.

Phil, I am available for testing, if you need me.

Alastair

Phil Reynolds wrote:

Hi Bones,

I have noticed a small problem with the VIP set though, they've named us

JBH

Airlines in the dropdown list.  I don't think this affects how people see
JHB aircraft and it's a simple change in the c:\program
files\Squawkbox3\fictional.txt file, changing the line "_JB JBH Airlines"

be "_JB JHB Airlines".

If I can grab someone for testing I'll make sure this is okay.

Phil

-----Original Message----- From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bones Sent: 03 December 2005 02:16 To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads/Updates

Does it now? That's very good news as the last email I got from the team

was

confusing and suggested we had to change the folder names. I replied but
never received any response.

Excuse the delay in this response but I've not been able to send emails

for

the last 12 hours..