[jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads

  • From: Mike Nicholls <miken5000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:13:04 +0000 (GMT)

When I first flew on IVAO I thought it would be a shame not to be seen in the
VA's colours, whether ours or whoever's.
The more I fly on-line the less of an issue it has become, now I don't worry
the slightest. Its nice to see yourself from the spot view flying in the VA's
colours, but over and above that it's irrelevant
I'm seen in BMi Baby's colours when in the Fokker on-line, I'm not aware of
anyone actually noticing or commenting, and in any case the ATC guys only see a
blip and some information as to your call sign, your height, speed and
direction. Its the fact you ARE on-line which is the point
Not said quite as eloquently as you, John, but you know where I'm coming from
Mike