[jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:40:50 +0100

I have done some blues jamming in the past, very poor 12 bar on the bass but
enjoyable none-the-less.  Having done the desk job for several years (mixing
desk that is) many of my friends are musicians and house parties often
result in an impromptu jam.

I believe on Skype we engage in "constructive dialogue", jabber jawing etc
is strictly for those with XX chromosomes'.