[jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 18:51:42 +0100

Come on now, own up, you lot don't "jam" at all. What instruments do you all play? As a lifelong jazz addict someone has to protect it against the infidel.

Perhaps you meant "jaw" ?

Gerry Winskill

F FISHER wrote:
Thomas
Most of us here on JHB have and use Skype, just for a chat, ask questions, or even for comms when flying together. Not unsual for up to 4 of us to get together and jam. My Skype address is 'frank1223'. Now that I have finished working in the main bedroom, just soft furnishing to sort, I now have time to log on most afternoon and evenings, (I find that there is nothing on that black box of interest to me, now that Hero's and Dr Who has finished) As far as livery is concerned, it is only of use if your flight partner also has it installed, and for your own gratification, and it can only be used for FS9 A/C, not compatiable with FSX. I really would like to 'share cockpits' but unable to find a partner, either with FSX or FS9, for FS9 you will need the FSNet software, Bill Gates pinched the idea and put it into FSX. I have Skype running now if you want a quick chat. Frank F

        *From:* jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                *From:* thomas.mcgreevy