[jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads

  • From: Mike Nicholls <miken5000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:25:46 +0000 (GMT)

From: thomas.mcgreevy <thomas.mcgreevy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, 11 July, 2008 4:01:53 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads

From: Bones
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 1:53 PM

Are you on Skype?

http://woodair.net

From:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of thomas.mcgreevy
Sent: 11 July 2008 13:32
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Frank
Thanks for your interest and comments. I followed Bones advice and studied
WinZip in more detail.
After downloading to dedicated folder I tried copy and paste and managed to get
the aircraft into FS9 aircraft folder but when I started FS9 the aircraft in
question was not there.
I have to be honest and say my knowledge of computors is limited and maybe I
should talk to Bones I am sure he can help me because I am really not sure of
what I am doing.
Thomas