[jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:15:13 +0100

Thomas

Most of us here on JHB have and use Skype, just for a chat, ask questions, or
even for comms when flying together.

Not unsual for up to 4 of us to get together and jam.

My Skype address is 'frank1223'.

Now that I have finished working in the main bedroom, just soft furnishing to
sort, I now have time to log on most afternoon and evenings, (I find that there
is nothing on that black box of interest to me, now that Hero's and Dr Who has
finished)

As far as livery is concerned, it is only of use if your flight partner also
has it installed, and for your own gratification, and it can only be used for
FS9 A/C, not compatiable with FSX.

I really would like to 'share cockpits' but unable to find a partner, either
with FSX or FS9, for FS9 you will need the FSNet software, Bill Gates pinched
the idea and put  it into FSX.

I have Skype running now if you want a quick chat.