[jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads

  • From: "thomas.mcgreevy" <thomas.mcgreevy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:01:53 +0100

Yes I also have your number
Thomas
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bones
  To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 1:53 PM
  Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads

  Are you on Skype?

  http://woodair.net

  From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of thomas.mcgreevy
  Sent: 11 July 2008 13:32
  To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Frank

  Thanks for your interest and comments. I followed Bones advice and studied
WinZip in more detail.

  After downloading to dedicated folder I tried copy and paste and managed to
get the aircraft into FS9 aircraft folder but when I started FS9 the aircraft
in question was not there.

  I have to be honest and say my knowledge of computors is limited and maybe I
should talk to Bones I am sure he can help me because I am really not sure of
what I am doing.

  Thomas