[jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:53:36 +0100

Are you on Skype?

http://woodair.net

From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of thomas.mcgreevy
Sent: 11 July 2008 13:32
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads

Frank

Thanks for your interest and comments. I followed Bones advice and studied
WinZip in more detail.

After downloading to dedicated folder I tried copy and paste and managed to
get the aircraft into FS9 aircraft folder but when I started FS9 the
aircraft in question was not there.

I have to be honest and say my knowledge of computors is limited and maybe I
should talk to Bones I am sure he can help me because I am really not sure
of what I am doing.

Thomas