[jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads

  • From: "thomas.mcgreevy" <thomas.mcgreevy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:32:04 +0100

Frank
Thanks for your interest and comments. I followed Bones advice and studied
WinZip in more detail.
After downloading to dedicated folder I tried copy and paste and managed to get
the aircraft into FS9 aircraft folder but when I started FS9 the aircraft in
question was not there.
I have to be honest and say my knowledge of computors is limited and maybe I
should talk to Bones I am sure he can help me because I am really not sure of
what I am doing.
Thomas