[jhb_airlines] Re: Downloads

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:35:14 +0100

Thomas

Did you really mean move to the required folder?

This can be done with some files, but others require the installation of files
to other folders.

The designers instructions are there for a purpose.

As such, you still should not crash the PC anyway, something else is going on.

If  Bones is willing and has the software to directly access your machine that
will be better, it is not easy to talk someone through what may be a complex
set of instructions without seing what they are doing.