[jhb_airlines] Re: Distracted?

  • From: Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:18:49 -0600

Hi Frank, Gerry,

I took Frank's recommendation and downloaded TerraVue. Not sure yet if it will be of any use but that is not my problem. I have installed it as a window but am I right in saying that if you do that, the only place that you can locate it is one of the numbered points? For example : 0 1 2
3 4 5
6 7 8
[Window07]
BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0
size_mm=200,200
visible=1
ident=210514
gauge00=TerraVue!TerraVue3, 0, 260, 200, 200

The place I want to locate the window is close to position 3 but a little too low as it partially covers another gauge. If my assumption is incorrect, how do I move it to exactly where I want it? My ideal coordinates are as depicted on the line above "gauge00=TerraVue!TerraVue3, 0, 260, 200, 200" but the way I have "[Window07]" written doesn't seem to do the job.

Any suggestions??

Denis