[jhb_airlines] Re: Distracted?

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:57:32 +0100

If you want the gauge as a pop up window rather than on the panel then:

1. Remove the Gauge42= line from the main gauge listing. Just leave the icon
in there (Gauge41).
2. Remove the line Position=3 from the Window07 entry.

If this doesn't work then two things need checking;-

1. That the CAB file is called TerraVue.cab and sits in the main Gauge or
the aircraft Panel folder.
2. That the XML file inside the CAB is called TerraVue3.xml
3. You also need to check the TerraVue_Icon.xml file to see if the Ident
matches the panel entry ident. You should see a line similar to below:

      <Click>210514 (&gt;K:PANEL_ID_TOGGLE)</Click>