[jhb_airlines] Re: Disposable Society

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:18:15 +0100

Bones,

Depending on what you want to do with the laptop, Linux (Ubuntu) will do most things, (and more!).

Might be an opportune time to give it a go, after all you have nothing to lose.

Alastair

bones wrote:
I still have my XP CD here but wouldn't that result in me having the same
license number on two PC and problems with getting XP activated? I'll have
to get XP approved for the new PC too once I have finished building it..