[jhb_airlines] Disconnects

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 10:00:09 +0000

My network has this PC, the Fsim PC and, occasionally and via wireless, my laptop. I never use the Fsim machine for internet access, other than for PilotClub and ASv6.

The network is set up from this machine, via a Netgear router.
For the last few weeks this machine has been plaguing me with the need to connect box. It will do it whilst connected to an active site, which I can ignore. In cases such as the use of Yahoo it won't move to the next page unless I press the Connect button. When I access the net via the laptop it doesn't happen. Since I have to disable Zonealarm to access my network I thought ZA might be the cause but disabling it on this machine makes no difference. This machine's keyboard has 5 "My Favourites" buttons. The sites allocated to these connect without the connect popup appearing.
Anything obvious I'm missing?