[jhb_airlines] Re: Dipstick

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 23:29:27 -0000

Got it eventually by rebooting Firefox. Now I see why everyone was so
horrified by the pilot's actions. An awful waste of a good aircraft and it
could easily have been more serious. I can't see anything that made the
aircraft veer into the fire engine so I can only assume the pilot totally
misjudged his wingtip clearance. I'd have been getting twitchy about
anything within 100ft of the aircraft! <g>

Luckily he wasn't hurt but the aircraft certainly ended up a mess..