[jhb_airlines] Re: Digital TV on PC

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:47:11 +0100

I hardly ever watch "normal" channels these days because picture quality is
just so much better via Sky. The only time I use them is when two programs
conflict, in which case I record the better choice on Sky and watch the
other on the usual channel.

I'm not sure I follow your thread properly. If the switch over to digital
makes two sets obsolete is this because they aren't capable of receiving
digital data? If so then surely they won't work with a second Sky box
either..

I presume the change over makes the Hauppauge TV cards redundant too?