[jhb_airlines] Re: Different Flyin

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:00:50 +0100

Is anyone available for Monday evening, next?

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

On reflection, you can choose a starting point outside that list. Choose your intermediate from it, perhaps. You can start from wherever you wish. It doesn't need to be a farm strip either. Just let me know where it is, so that we can avoid two starters fom the same place.
Your start choice would be influenced by the intended finish time of 2115. If we're running late then there's a bit of time in hand before the noises off tend to start.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Right, to make progress.

I'll select a final destination from the following list, one of which is in nearby Sussex, the other in Essex.

If you want to pick one of them as a starting point, then drop me a note, at my gwinsk@xxxxxxx address.

I'll then reply, offlist, either confirming you have it or that it's not available. That could be because someone else has already claimed it.

You'll find a note on each strip's location, in the readme lists with Vol 1 and Vol 3. Vol 1 didn't contain any sited in these counties.

When I've got a quorum I'll seek to get an acceptable date, via this list.

On the day of the event I'll notify the final destination and posdt its Lockyears pages on my Homepage site.
At the same time I'll give a list of runners and riders. You can either then post your intermediate landing strip choices, or not, as the whim takes you.

The list is:

Sussex             Jackrell's Farm

Essex              Boones Farm

Kent              Clipgate
                    Farthing Corner
                    Lyminge
                    Maypole Farm
                    Old Hay
                    Pent Farm
                    Stoke Airfield

Having lit the blue touch paper he retired, hastilly.