[jhb_airlines] Re: Descent

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 09:35:45 -0000

Jumping slightly sideways, trying to enter a height profile into FSNav is not
easy. In
theory, its facillities for Altitude Crossing and Altitude After, should allow
the heights
specified in SIDs and STARs to entered. In practice, it seems to  have a life
of its own,
which reduces its FMS attraction. I used to have a Shareware FMS package but
seem to
recall its designer dropping out, before FS2002. Is there an alternative
around? Better
still, is there an external hardware lump that will interface with FS9?
Pipedream?

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx