[jhb_airlines] Re: Descent

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 03:58:30 -0000

Careful using the word London as I don't know whether you mean London as in
Heathrow Approach or London Centre..

From Glasgow to Heathrow you would change from Scottish Centre to London
Centre around 55N. You won't go to Manchester as they only have control up
to FL150 in real life but FPI might differ on this.

If only Heathrow Approach is active this can be trickier but plan ahead to
sort out your descent to be at BNN VOR at FL70. Approach may very well take
you on early enough to give you a descent but if he gets too busy with his
stack traffic its going to be up to you to get down in time.