[jhb_airlines] Re: Delay

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:56:12 +0100

I'm not / wasn't, or whatever. A whole clutch has come through this morning, including my own.

I eventually landed at Rendcomb but it's exceedingly difficult to spot. The clue is the traffic, on a non motorway road. Worth going for a look at the two spectators, what will they think of next. Very realistic. He's probably ringing around for a job.

As a clue, the field is about 11 miles, heading 130 deg, from Gloucestershire airport.

If you look on map or Google Earth, it's spelt without ane   e  .

Gerry Winskill

tom smith wrote:
does that mean you are not at Blackpool