[jhb_airlines] Re: Delay

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:00:15 +0100

I usually like the Ryder Cup but can't stand the unspeakably boring Sky commentary any longer. Nothing to demand my presence before Poirot, so I might try this flight in about 15 minutes. No shadowing permitted so if I've gone before anyone else joins in, it won't matter and I'll hang around at Exeter for a bit.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:
OK, the next trip I'll take, using the random numbers, is Middle Wallop to Exeter. Both are in the FSX UK VFR Vol 1.

I'll post when I know I'll have an evening window available; ie plenty of TV soaps as a distraction.

Meanwhile it will take a bit of work to come up with VFR routes that avoid CTA and Danger zones etc. Straight line distance is about 84 NM, so it should need about an hour of free time.

Gerry Winskill

tom smith wrote:
we'll have to try again its time we had a fly in but try and gave a bit of notice
tom