[jhb_airlines] Re: Deja Vu

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:09:16 +0100

Barry Perfect was the designer of the shareware/commercial GB Airports. His site is still running but there's a note on the homepage saying he is discontinuing design work from 21st April 2003 due to commitments outside FS and the impending introduction of FS2004!

see: http://www.gbairports.co.uk/

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>