[jhb_airlines] Re: Deja Vu

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:30:06 +0100

Gerry -

Barry Perfect used to be a member of the original UKScenery List - his last
post to that list was on 3 Aug 2001.  I really must get around to clearing
out some of the rubbish on my hard disks!  Am I a hoarder or what?  You
should see the state of my loft and garages ...

M.

p.s.  Mind you, if I deleted all my archived posts I wouldn't be able to
come up with blasts from the past like the above ever again (some would say
that would be a good thing ...)