[jhb_airlines] Re: Defrag needs

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:20:59 +0000

SWMBO returns on Monday's pm from Manchester. If you become mobile just let me know.

Tempted with your offer but I'm without transport right now - visiting
relatives have nicked my car. I'd have been happier if SWMBO had let me know
she had given it away rent free for a week - that is to say before the event
rather than after. How long is your counterpart absent for?