[jhb_airlines] Re: Dec 16th

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:37:02 -0000

For Hawarden note that if 22 is in use the ILS centreline goes smack through
the Manchester TMA so it is usually EGCC_APP or MAN_CTR that feed aircraft
onto final. If 04 is active then it's your job.

Bones

Noted, Thanks, I have booked, depends if IVAO thinks I should not be there. However, I have only booked the Tower position. So should be ok.