[jhb_airlines] Re: Dec 16th

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 03:50:25 -0000

Great.

Tomorrow night may (I use the word guardedly) be a busy night on IVAO if
everyone responds to the 10th Anniversary call. It is just co-incidence that
we planned our fly-in for the same night but it may prove interesting.

If Chris mans Leeds and John is at Birmingham Tower then we should have all
three airports available for the event. In addition I'll open EGNS and just
monitor the evening to see if it is working well - and provide a fourth
airfield as backup.

For Hawarden note that if 22 is in use the ILS centreline goes smack through
the Manchester TMA so it is usually EGCC_APP or MAN_CTR that feed aircraft
onto final. If 04 is active then it's your job.

http://woodair.net