[jhb_airlines] Re: DAFIF Data

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 04:11:42 -0000

The DAFIF UK data was a bit like the Curate's egg - really good stuff mixed
up with some weird fixes and a lot of missing data. I did have a DAFIF file
here but I must have dumped it - I considered it too bad to convert into
operational data.

If you want to email me direct with the data you are looking for I might be
able to help.