[jhb_airlines] CriCri - I never realised they could do this!

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:21:52 +0000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlV8WJ6N3nU

What an impressive little machine.

I spoke to the pilot of one at the Shoreham airshow a couple of years ago where it did its little shogun trick. The strangest thing is the fact you need a twin rating to fly it! IIRC a common build is to put a single throttle control in linked to both engines via cable, and a disconnect mechanism should one of the engines need to be operated independently of the other.

The other strange thing is these can be picked up reasonably well equipped for less than £20k

Alex