[jhb_airlines] Cream-Crackered!

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 23:10 +0100 (BST)

It is Cix club night on Fridays at Biggin Hill, and tonight there were 6
of us plus about 10 other aircraft all airborne close to the ATZ at one
time. It was a record in my time on Vatsim for a "non-event" night.  The
poor tower controller was orbiting 3 light aircraft while he handled an
IFR inbound, then he had a "pop-up" on the runway, forcing one go around.
When I came in from Rochester I joined downwind No. 4.  It was busier
than the real world! Does IVAO get that frantic anywhere I wonder.
Perhaps it soon will at Ronaldsway Bristol and Gloucester!