[jhb_airlines] Connection problems with 2 machines

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:26 +0100 (BST)

Just one further thought occurs to me on this one.  If you have
windows XP, I have found that in order to get the required fixed
IP addressing to work properly on the LAN, enabling both machines
to share the same internet connection, I had to remove all my
connections from the "Network Bridge" on both machines.

As a final attempt to solve my own "unable to see other aircraft"
problem, I'm going to remove ATOC from the FS9 desktop machine
because I actually never use it on that machine, although it
apparently doesn't load on that machine, there may be a conflict
somewhere in the internals.