[jhb_airlines] Re: Computer rebuild.

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:25:27 +0100

It's a very small USB device that gives your PC Bluetooth functionality. =
See
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=3D&Section=
_Id=3D2
00663&pcount=3D&Product_Id=3D131392&Section.Section_Path=3D%2F%2FRoot%2FB=
luetooth%
2F for a screenshot.

It's tiny - about half the size of the Sony Microvault I carry around. I
hope it will allow easier transfer of data between the PC and my PDA,
printer and mobile - and allow me to get rid of some of the cables that
infect this desk area. With a Bluetooth keyboard and the wireless mouse =
might even have a clear desk - er...  Apart from the cables to the Go =
Flight
units.. <g>.

You might have to stitch that URL back together if it splits..