[jhb_airlines] Re: Computer Rebuild and FS Patch

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:25:58 +0100

She's watching Changing Rooms as we speak

Programmes like these should be banned!

I think many marriage guidance councillors would agree on that.

Having installed the FS9 Patch, everything went OK until trying to load up
FS9, it warned me of needing an updated FSUIPC, continued to load for a
while then dumped me back to the desktop, no warning or anything.

Updating FSUIPC and it now works fine.  Taking off from Humberside and
flying North to check out the Humber Bridge and there is no road from the
North end!  While the Humber bridge has always been known locally as the
bridge on the road to nowhere, it's always meant as leading nowhere going
South.  Has Bill Gates some Lincolnshire yellow belly in him? Are they
seeking revenge for the political absurdity that was the county of
Humberside?  Conspiracy theorists to the ready.

Paul.

This email and all attachments have been scanned by Kingston Communications'
email Anti-Virus service and no known viruses were detected.