[jhb_airlines] Completely OT Tinniswood

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:50:01 +0100

BBC7 radio have been repeating several of the late great Peter
Tinniswood's 'Uncle Mort' radio progs such as 'Uncle Mort's North
Country' and 'South Country' over the last few weeks.  Always worth
hearing again, check out the 'listen again' section of the BBC7
web-site.  I'm looking forward to hearing again, one day, the
Brigadier with his "Tales from Witney Scrotum".  Aye lad, they was
the days" ...

MikeB