[jhb_airlines] Re: Christmas treat

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:20:46 -0000

I've rewritten the pages again so try the new download. You should see =
the
files show up with a -04 suffix to them. Be careful though as the =
original
FS2002 are also still available. Make sure you click on the FS2004
screenshot.

I've just taken a flight over Hamburg to see the new textures and they =
were
all snow covered! It's hard to tell the difference when the ground is a =
mass
of white so I may have to switch to summer. <vbg>