[jhb_airlines] Re: Christmas treat

  • From: Alastair McIntyre <a.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:12:39 +0000

Hi Bones

I have downloaded the JHB F70 texture files from the 'aircraft' page.

The date on the zip file, however, is 06/09/2004

I think that this is still the 'old' file.

Is it possible that your web page (in my system), has not been fully
updated.

The 'new' version, however, appears in the 'news' page.

ps thanks again for the tips on installing the Lennart's textures.

It is the clearest explanation that I have seen, to date.

I think that my main problem was that I was getting confused with the
'textures' folder in the main FS9 directory.

Best wishes for the festive season.

Alastair