[jhb_airlines] Re: Christmas treat

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:48:09 -0000

My pleasure Tom. I'm just sorry I didn't get the whole set out. The =
other
two should not be too long in coming out as I think some textures are =
common
to all three aircraft. I suspect it is just the fuselage (extra windows)
that need to be worked on.

I've just noticed one omission with the current textures - I forgot to =
add
the registration to the fuselage. I may change that.

The PF release is getting a lot of praise on AVSIM..