[jhb_airlines] Christmas treat

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:49:00 -0000

I was hoping for a bit more time to finish this but I was out of luck..

As a treat for you all I have now repainted the new Fokker F70 in JHB
colours. The old texture set for FS2002 did work for the new FS2004 =
versions
but with a couple of errors. The new texture set features all the =
texture
enhancements by Project Fokker along with a couple of extra touches.

If you use my FS2002 textures for the F70 just replace them with the new
set. If you haven't got the JHB colours installed yet just create a new
texture folder called texture.JHB and copy the files into it. Add a new
section in the aircraft.cfg file for the JHB repaint (copy on of the =
other
sections) but change the details to suit the repaint. Make sure the =
texture
line reads TEXTURE=3DJHB.

I'll carry on with the two F100 versions - I was hoping to get these out =
for
Christmas too but the repaint is a bit slow. PF are not releasing a =
paint
kit so I have to make blank aircraft textures before applying the JHB
colours.

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net