[jhb_airlines] Christmas Present Idea?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:09:42 +0000

I've just come in after washing and polishing the car. The washing isn't a big job, on an MX5. As I did the long overdue Turtle Wax job, well part of it, I noticed the paint surface of the bonnet looks a bit crazed. I'd guess it's payback time for washing using a grit swallowing sponge. Now, if SWMBO was less unsuccessful in picking lottery tickets, a respray would be the answer. Since there are no reported sightings of flying porkers, that's a non starter!

But it did throw up an idea for the Christmas present suggestion demands that keep coming from our son. Detailing!

Have any of you any experience of detailing? If so, what kit can you recommend? Don't even think of asking me for further details!