[jhb_airlines] Re: Chipmunk

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 13:06:35 -0000

Sadly I had to decline beta testing this excellent aircraft and will have to
wait until I get FSX up and running. The dynamics were almost spot on in
FS2004 so I look forward to the FSX version.

If you think the screenshots good then also appreciate Peter's flying
abilities. The Chipmunk has a gravity carb and the engine cuts out
inverted.. His inverted flying was therefore on a dead engine.