[jhb_airlines] Re: Centre of Gravity

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:43:25 -0000

I wasn't aware of the Europa's bad record so I did a search online. I found
plenty of AAIB records too!

No stall warning system on some aircraft and a nasty stall behaviour too.
One stalled on take off (fatal) and two stalled on flaring - both with rapid
wing drop and severe damage.

One for the experts methinks..