[jhb_airlines] Centre of Gravity

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:06:28 EST

Frank,

Gerry was right! You don't need to adjust the values by much.

The starting values in the AA-5B were 0.000, 0,000, 0.000, which I have now
changed to 0.175, 0.000,0.000
The only one I played with was the first, I found that less than 0.175  still
had the tail down too far, and much more than that changed the performance
dramatically. Its still slightly tail down, but now you can land on the
tricycle.

Next question - I also downloaded a freeware Europa, which seems to want to
taxi at around 60 kts. Is there any way I can slow this down?

Frank T.