[jhb_airlines] Re: Carlisle Oddity

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 20:50:58 +0100

I finally dragged myself away from gauges and moved up to Carlisle - and I
admit it surprised me. All the VFGM textures are there - not up to 55N as I
thought but right along the England/Scotland boundary - but with a big
rectangle missing centred on Carlisle airport.

Screenshot at http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/WebPix/EGNC.jpg

I loaded Landcalc and looked for the texture reference for the top left
corner of the missing area. These are:

010331102331210Su.bmp
010331102331211Su.bmp
010331102331212Su.bmp
010331102331213Su.bmp

All are present but they definitely are not showing at the boundary between
210 and 211 and 212 and 213.

Further delving needed..