[jhb_airlines] Re: Carlisle Oddity

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:01:08 +0100

I might just have a look at Carlisle now if I don't hit any problems. I've
built a landing gear indicator for the Aztec now but I may not have got the
code quite right.

Anyone know Reverse Polish Notation for <1 and >100 ? <VBG>

On my XML gauges page I have now added some more shots of the Aztec project.
One shows Fred's original PA27 panel, the next shows my intended panel when
finished and the third shows the actual panel from G-CALL.