[jhb_airlines] Re: Carlisle Oddity

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 20:28:54 +0100

Bermuda triangle....
I don't often find time to visit the forums but took a look at Dazzy's, today. I see that the blurring I noted, when passing over the new Fylingdales scenery last night, is caused by the construction of the model. I get a similar effect in some AG covered areas.

BTW, just had a reply from a Cornish chap to whom, since he didn't have ADSL, I'd sent a farm strips CD. In turn that was because he sent me shots of his Eggesford base. In return for the cd he's decided to fly into as many of the real world Cornish strips as he can, to take photogtraphs. From the first Eggesford shots he sent, it looks as though he flies an Auster. If I thought the strip narrow and with a very significant slope, that was as now't, when the photographs showed him doing a landing in rain, so that the field was barely visible, through the wiperless screen.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

I found a total lockup over Penrith. Was going to reboot but I am still
working on gauges totally forgot to restart FS.